SOUP Architects are looking for talented Part 1 or 2 Architectural Assistants to join our growing practice in Guernsey.
Roles and responsibilities will be vaired and include:
- Assisting Directors on projects across various stages and project types in Guernsey and the UK.
- Working across all RIBA work stages.
- Liasing and communicating with all members of the design team.
- Supporting on general day to day office administration.
- The succesful candidate will have the opportunity to run their own projects and gain valuable experience for their Part 3 Studies.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the following skills and have the following experience:
- Proficient in using AutoCAD & Revit.
- Proficient in Sketchup and rendered visualisations, sketches and montages using Photoshop.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to work on a varying workload and manage tight deadlines.
- Availability to start work 5th September 2016.
Application deadline: Friday 22nd August 2016
How to apply:
Please send CV and examples of work to:
The Loft, Upper Mansell Street,
St. Peter Port, Guernsey.
or by email to email@example.com
Please note email applications larger than 5MB will not be accepted.